South Jersey Boy’s General Manager
The General Manager should have proven administrative experience managing efforts on behalf of a lacrosse team or program. Applicant should have experience with and be supportive of HEADstrong Lacrosse program, and should demonstrate a willingness to promote and grow not only the program but the HEADstrong Foundation’s mission of improving quality of life for those affected by cancer.
The General Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee all club activities
- Recruitment, growing the game
- Follow HEADstrong Foundation business rules and finance policies
- Coordinate club schedule, including tryouts, annual meet and greet with players and parents, practices, scrimmages, training sessions, and tournaments.
- Coordinate team travel (if required)
- Work with HLC management to establish annual budget
- Communicate with players, parents and all coaches
- Manage coaching staff ensuring US lacrosse guidelines are being followed
- Identify and distribute team equipment and apparel needs
General Manager Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of the sport of lacrosse
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a coach
- Background check including criminal and sexual history clearance
- US Lacrosse Member
The HEADstrong Lacrosse Club was established in 2006 by HEADstrong Founder, Nicholas Colleluori and HEADstrong Supporters with a vision of utilizing athletes to support the HEADstrong Foundation in its fight against cancer. The Club has established itself as a preeminent lacrosse organization that has grown nationally and is committed to providing its players with an incredible and fun-filled learning experience.
Led by first-class directors and a dedicated staff comprised of both current and former professional athletes and collegiate lacrosse players who have played competitive lacrosse for the HEADstrong Lacrosse Club™. HEADstrong’s personalized approach to lacrosse instruction focuses on both individual and team development. HEADstrong believes heavily in preaching values and character development and has worked diligently to engrain this into their players. The hope of HEADstrong Lacrosse is to leave an everlasting impression, which helps to give a broader perspective on life not just the game of lacrosse.
Interested candidates should send resume to Jon Knowles, Director of Sports Operations – [email protected]